Thursday, May 3

MBFWA Day 2


Day 2 of MBFWA was an unfortunately short day for me, resulting in only seeing one show. Originally I had not planned to go due to Fashion College commitments, however, in the end I could not say no to viewing French inspired Toi Et Moi's new collection! I very much enjoyed the vibe of this show which began with the most adorable little girl singing fluently in French. The casual yet chic clothing painted the le français imagery perfectly when the speakers blared The Tent with French music. As the model's entered the runway, instantly I almost felt like I was on the Champs-Élysées people watching and sipping coffee, awaiting for the chic French women to walk by.
My favourites were seeing the black and white striped garments flow by. If only I could ever pull that off!

No comments:

Post a Comment