Sunday, April 1

Georgia state of mind

Wearing: State of Georgia skirt, Zara tank, Siren shoes, Sportsgirl watch

If you aren't already currently aware, I work at Princess Polly in Pitt St and one of the greatest perks about working there are receiving and opening boxes to indent brands. Indent, is the name we use to label high end brands we receive in store and one of my most exciting moments was when I cracked open a big box of State of Georgia clothing. My favourite piece out of everything received (which was not much at all) was this 1950's style, floral skater skirt. There's nothing more exciting to me than putting on a fun and flattering floral skirt, that I can twirl around in and be reminiscent of my free childhood days. What I also love about this skirt, is the way the skirt flows almost creating pleats which creates the illusion of skinnier legs, YAY!
On top of this my super comfy platforms are by Siren and were bought from Wanted on sale for only $60! So much love for decent bargains <3

Photos by Blake Jones

2 comments:

  1. Ugh how good is the discount haha, except I never used it!
    SOG skirt is killin on you byatch. SO lucky you can pull it off, if i tried it on you'd see half my arse.

    loving the blog too babe, keep it going! have you showed Courtney it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah thank you lovely!
      and I have shown it to her, but probably only my first few posts lol
      But I might show it to her again once the craziness of MBFWA is finished!
      xx

      Delete