Sunday, April 22

Never ending closet

Wearing Outfit 1: Hot Topic tank, Sportsgirl skirt, Rayban sunglasses, Vintage boots
Outfit 2: Princess Polly singlet/shorts, Wildfox ring, Sportsgirl hat/sunglasses, VIntage boots


And once again, I feel like everything around me has been changing and going too fast, that I have been struggling to catch a breath of air. I have literally not posted for two weeks and everything on 'Blogger' has changed. If you know me well, you know that I hate change when it comes to anything technological. On that note, my Facebook changed by itself to Timeline. Not cool. It is too confusing for my likings.
Anywho, as I have been "so busy" (but really just sitting in front of my laptop catching up on episodes of 'Community') I have lacked in posting my little adventures selling my old/never been worn clothes at the markets recently. In my previous post I mentioned that Louise Maree Vintage and I would be sharing a stall at Glebe. And this day went splendidly! Unfortunately though, it was a super hot day and we were just too swamped to take any good outfit shots. But I must say, that I adore my Misfits skull tank matched with my pink pleated maxi skirt. 
As it was so hot, I sadly struggled to walk around in the blazing heat to visit other stalls. However, on my way to 7/11 to pick up slurpees and meeting Patrick, I did manage to catch a quick glimpse of my competitors and I must say their vintage stalls looked incredible to the point I had to resist the temptation of walking into their stalls and spending all my earnings I had made that day.  
As well as Glebe Markets, Louise Maree Vintage and I decided to sell at the UNSW Flea Markets which they have on the first Wednesday of each month. As this day was not so hot, and the environment was a lot more relaxed we managed to get a few shots of my outfit. A simple knit singlet with burgundy high waisted denim shorts. Right now, I have this weird fetish for all things burgundy...
Lastly, sincere apologies for my lack of posts, stress has been raising a bit high as Fashion week/Fashion Palette zooms around the corner. I think I have finally found all my outfits for each day, so keep your eyes peeled as a lot more posts will be coming soon!


Photos by Louise Dwyer

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see what you have to wear for fashion week/palette :D

    ReplyDelete