Monday, March 12

Where did Summer go?

Wearing: Zara shirt, American Apparel skirt, Lovisa necklace, YSL ring, Sportsgirl watch, thrifted boots.

On another cold and rainy night in Sydney, a few of my friends and I decided to grab some dinner in Surry Hills. As we have so suddenly shifted into Autumn, (after barely receiving Summer) I felt it best to wear a mustard/gold long sleeve blouse teamed with a burgundy velvet skirt to emphasise the dark cooler weather. But of course the weather chose to drop at least six degrees by night time and I was left covered head to toe in goosebumps. However, my night was not spoiled due to the delicious and well-prepared Vietnamese meals at Missy K! My night was perfect filled with prawn dumplings, duck pancakes and rice paper rolls, my stomach still grumbles at the thought! 
Friend and fellow food blogger, Lola at Figs & Brie, is the lovely photographer who provided me with not only the mouthwatering photos, but as well took the above photos of me. Visit both her food blog and personal blogs at Figs & Brie and Here, Not Lost.

Photos by Lola Li.

No comments:

Post a Comment