Wednesday, January 25

Stoned.

Wearing: YSL ring, "Jaded" Revlon nail polish.

It's a terrible rainy day in Sydney today, so I thought I would pop up a post about a new little addition to my jewellery box! Just recently, my sister came back from Europe and amongst her travels in Paris, picked me up this wonderful cocktail ring by Yves Saint Laurent. This magnificent ring in turquoise, has been on my radar since I could ever remember and has left me breathless whenever I have sighted it. It is now my new favourite item and I just could not wait to show it off to all of you and especially Instagram, which I recently just set up! So if you own an iPhone (or any other phone that downloads apps), get onto Instagram and follow me @kateyess .

Whilst you're at it, follow my blog with Bloglovin or if you prefer tumblr, check it out at http://styledbykateyes.tumblr.com/ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment